2020-2021 NEMS BELL SCHEDULE
|Monday, Tuesday, THursday, Friday||Wednesday - Distance Learning|
|PERIOD||TRANSITION TIME||WARNING BELL||CLASSROOM TIME||MINUTES||PERIOD||CLASSROOM TIME||MINUTES|
|Teacher Supervision||7:50-8:15||7:50-8:15 TPrep/7:55-8:15 Duty||25/20|
|12:41 - 1:11||Lunch 3||30||Teacher Plan||12:36-1:36||60|
|11:30-1:15||Class 4||105||PD Eval||3:27-3:35||8|
|1:15-1:45||Lunch 4||30||455 Min|
|4&8||1:45-1:49||1:49||1:50-3:20||90||7hr 35 min|
Northeast Middle School Hybrid Schedule
- When is the first day of school?
- What is the difference between Virtual Academy and Traditional Model?
- What will a school day look like in the traditional distance learning model?
- What will the school day look like when we return face-to-face?
- Do scholars have to attend daily?
- How are students going to be graded?
- When will scholars at NEMS be able to get computers?
- How will distance/digital learning look for students with Individual Education Plans(IEPs)?
- Will the school notify families if someone tests positive for COVID-19? Will the school close or continue in-person learning?
- Will virtual tutoring be available during the period when we are doing distance learning?
- What will social distancing look like once we are back in school (intake, breakfast/lunch, bathroom, passing period, dismissal).
- Why doesn’t my kcmsd.net e-mail work?